Processing of personal data
OÜ Memmemajutus collects, stores, publishes, transmits, and stores customer data in accordance with the
laws of the Republic of Estonia and the legislation of the European Union in order to provide the best
possible customer service and to perform the contractual relations correctly. Personal data submitted
when ordering and making purchases in the online booking environment is confidential and is processed
in accordance with the requirements of the Personal Data Act. The legal basis for the processing of
personal data in section 6 (1) (a), (b), (c), and (f) of the General Data Protection Regulation.
What personal data will be processed
The personal data to be processed are the data requested from the Buyer when ordering: first and last
name, address, telephone number, date of birth, home address, email address.
Recipients to whom personal data are transmitted.
The company OÜ Memmemajutus has the right to transfer the Customer’s personal data to authorized
processors for the purpose of managing the Customer’s reservation and purchases and to provide the
necessary additional services in order to provide the best service to the Customer. Personal information
such as email, phone no., the Customer’s name, and home address are processed in order to resolve issues
related to the provision of the service.
OÜ Memmemajutus is responsible for the activities of the authorized processors, and the authorized
processors follow the principles of personal data processing in full. The controller is OÜ Memmemajutus,
Collection of other data
We also collect non-personalized data that cannot be directly linked to a specific person (browser version,
language preference, location, time on page, etc.) and that we treat as generalized customer behavior in
the booking engine of the Memmemajutus website. This data is collected and used to supplement the
service/product of the booking engine.
Personal data is stored on the servers of Zone Media OÜ; OÜ Memmemajutus is the controller of
personal data and transmits the personal data necessary for making payments to the authorized processor
Montonio Finance OÜ.
OÜ Memmemajutus retains personal data until it is necessary for the fulfillment of various data
processing purposes, but not longer than seven years after the date of departure indicated in your order.
Access to data
The Customer has the right to access his personal data and information about the operations performed by
him/her at any time. The Customer also has the right to request corrections to his or her personal data at
any time if the data has changed or is inaccurate for any other reason. To change/supplement or remove
the data, please contact OÜ Memmemajutus, email email@example.com
By using the booking engine, you have read and agreed to the above principles and conditions. We
notifying OÜ Memmemajutus on the website. If you have any questions or concerns about this privacy
policy or data processing, please contact us at firstname.lastname@example.org
- On the day of arrival, the apartment number and door code will be sent to with a message. Check-in from 16:00; check-out no later than 12:00.
- The number of guests must correspond to the number stated in the booking. Children under the age of 3 can sleep either with their parents or use a baby cot free of charge. If you need a baby cot, please let us know by writing in the reservation additional information.
- The person making the booking must be at least 21 years old
- Please note, that when cancelling at least 7 days before the check in date, we will return the total amount of reservation with 20 euros handling fee deducted. When cancelling less than 7 days before check in, we will charge a fee worth one night stay at the room of your reservation.
- Small friendly pets are allowed in one of our apartments; before booking, please make sure you have selected the appropriate apartment; if necessary, call and ask for more information to avoid misunderstandings.
- Please note that smoking in the apartments is not allowed. The fine for smoking is 200 euros.
- Should it happen that a guest house property breaks down in a room or on the territory of the house, please inform the hostess of the accommodation, and we will find a solution together.
- Please take into account other residents of the house and follow the property maintenance rules and the night peace of the city of Pärnu. During the summer, night peace in the city of Pärnu is from 00:00 to 07:00. During this period, we also expect peace and quiet on our territory.
- Please return the apartment in the same condition as it was at your arrival (except for cleaning, the price includes final cleaning)
- The booking will be confirmed upon receipt of payment. All prices are in euros and include VAT as required by the laws of the Republic of Estonia. You can pay with a credit card and a bank link, and the service is provided by Montonio Finance OÜ
- The personal data submitted when placing an order in the booking environment is confidential and is processed in accordance with the requirements of the Personal Data Act.
- Guests are kindly requested to inform us immediately of any accident, fire, etc., by phone +372 53414679